Visit us on facebook

It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:17 pm 
Members

Up for sale are a pair of consecutively-numbered and matched CT Brian pistols. I've had them built back in 2007 and received them in 2015. I am now faced with some medical bills due to back surgery and can't afford to keep them. Wish I could. They are both unfired, and meticulously kept in ZCorr storage bags. I take them out once every few months to apply some Renaissance wax, admire, and put them back in the safe. Someone more deserving than me, who is going to shoot and enjoy them, can have a chance at instant gratification. Not sure if Tim's bench is still fully booked, but you can snag this set without the 7+ year wait.

Photos show some lint and oil, but on request, will snap some more pics or answer any questions.

Would like to sell as a pair, but will split them as needed.

$8,500.00 each, or $17,000.00 for the pair shipped to your FFL. They come with one Wilson mag each and will ship them inside their Z-Corr envelopes.

You may contact me at the following:
chris.hoesel@gmail.com
chris.hoesel (skype)
281-932-1644

Thank you for your consideration.

Built on LesBaer frames and slides, 1 each of Government and Commander. Treatment is exactly the same on both.
Master Grade Bluing
Beveled slides
Double French Borders
Ball cuts
30 LPI front strap hybrid checkering, smooth and rounded carry treatment on the MHS
Flat topped
Heinie low profile sights
Blended, flattened, serrated, and scalloped rear of slide
Inset cocking serrations
Ziricote wood stocks
Kart barrels

The polished flats and blasted rounds are immaculate, and a rich, dark black that one can get lost in. Blue shows once oiled.

ImageCanon EOS-1D X-EF100mm f-2.8L Macro IS USM-June 06, 2016-35 by Chris Hoesel, on Flickr
ImageCanon EOS-1D X-EF100mm f-2.8L Macro IS USM-June 06, 2016-32 by Chris Hoesel, on Flickr
ImageCanon EOS-1D X-EF100mm f-2.8L Macro IS USM-June 06, 2016-26 by Chris Hoesel, on Flickr
ImageCanon EOS-1D X-EF100mm f-2.8L Macro IS USM-June 06, 2016-20 by Chris Hoesel, on Flickr
ImageCanon EOS-1D X-EF100mm f-2.8L Macro IS USM-June 06, 2016-19 by Chris Hoesel, on Flickr
ImageCanon EOS-1D X-EF100mm f-2.8L Macro IS USM-June 06, 2016-17 by Chris Hoesel, on Flickr
ImageCanon EOS-1D X-EF100mm f-2.8L Macro IS USM-June 06, 2016-12 by Chris Hoesel, on Flickr
ImageCanon EOS-1D X-EF100mm f-2.8L Macro IS USM-June 06, 2016-25 by Chris Hoesel, on Flickr