Visit us on facebook

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:20 am 
Board Member
Board Member

In the accompanying pics I have tried to concentrate detail pics on the areas showing the lest perfect conditions. Not shown in pics, two magazines and I will throw in another 50 rounds of ammo so the buyer can have some variety. Pictured are factory loads featuring the 300 grain TMJ. My extra 50 rounds will include some SWC's and HP's.

Note that the rear sight is dated 04, front sight 07. I never looked at that before today and I don't know why that is or what it means but I think the vintage of this gun is 07 (can check for interested parties). What's most important is that the gun has well under 500 rounds through it. It came to me from an owner in CA some year back and I have been holding it since for an offshore customer until such time as he was ready to arrange proper export. He has recently decided to sell it instead; the price is $3000 with no wiggle room; for one thing it will not be possible as I would not have time to do any back-and-forth brokering.

Note that the slide stop has been textured by me on the bottom side in the style I have come to use on many of my custom guns.... this was at the owner's request early-on.

While in my possession this gun has never been in a holster and examining it I think it's pretty safe to say it never has been. Bore is perfect, sights still glow, trigger is great, .50 GI and the company that made it are... awesome. Also included but not pictured, another GI towel, black. I can attest that the gun is very well zero'd.

This gun will include an unused Nossar holster made for it.... not sure yet what style and it might not be ready for a while.

$3000 plus shipping to your FFL.