Visit us on facebook

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:02 am 
Members

oh yeaaaaaaaaa, nice, ok where are the tickets?.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:51 pm 

very nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:01 pm 
http://www.posacops4kids.com/raffle/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:08 pm 
Members

Wow...A combo that is pure class with no "floofy" stuff .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:09 am 
Members

I wish California members could bid on this :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:25 pm 

Each one of these projects is so special, in both their purpose and execution. Awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:00 pm 
Members

Just joined up and ordered my tickets. What a wonderful ongoing project you guys have put together! In most industries, masters of the trade are enemies, you all make me proud!
Tracy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:17 pm 

There were two entries under the tree from my nephew in Texas. (Send a kid to engineering school for five years and darned if they don't learn something useful, like good taste.) I could not have been happier if the envelope had been full of hundred dollar bills.

Magnificent work, and done in a style that endures.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:33 pm 
Members

This is the exact gun I've been trying to get built for years. Finding the right LW Commander isn't easy, and its a long wait to get on Tim's list. Very few people can do proper hi power cuts. The polishing that retained the original roll marks is also a remarkable feat. I've bought some tickets, bought some more, and said my prayers. It is going to be tough not to sit in front of it at the Shot booth and just stare. You guys always do great work, but I don't think enough credit goes to the designs themselves. This is certainly a wll thought out piece. It will be interesting to wonder about what its life will be once it is awarded to some lucky collector/caretaker.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:22 pm 
Board Member
Board Member

Tim, you're welcome at the booth, no need to hang back and loiter. In fact if you do we'll probably call security on you as a stalker :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:19 pm 
Members

Please either pick one of my tickets or give the winner my email address so I can offer to buy the set!
Tracy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:29 am 
Members

that Commander is my favorite LTW project so far.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:48 pm 

who won??

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 pm 
I believe the winner didn't provide a phone number, so you're just gonna have to wait until we know he has be contacted.

--md

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:11 pm 
Members

I would be happy to PM you my phone number. Just let me know who to send it to....;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:14 pm 

Whoever won, I hope they enjoy shooting it and carrying it rather than putting it in a safe.

Having the entry numbers and accompanying Christmas card on top of the computer desk has brightened a long dreary winter for me, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:23 pm 
We'll make appropriate announcements as soon as we know that the winners have been contacted and confirmed.

Thanks to ALL you guys for your support in these endeavors

--Mark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:32 pm 

1st off I want to apologize to John (forum member battlepack). There was confusion in the winning of LTW #4 & #5.......that I completely accept sole responsibility for confusing. Sorry John, didn't mean to scare you so bad.

Next I really want to thank the builders of this beautiful Commander. You guys have all outdone yourself on this and I couldn't feel any luckier than I do. I am amazed at how perfect this gun looks and I can't wait to go pick it up and shoot it. I also want to thank the other contributors to the project, Mr. Bulman for the beautifully detailed leather and Mr. Burke for the great craftsmanship on the knife.

The POSA COPS 4 KIDS raffle is in my opinion the best place to spend money on a raffle. I am like many of the rest of the LTW forum members in that I thought it'd be great to win but I wouldn't have blinked an eye if I didn't win since this raffle was not about the gun but about the children. I am a new father and I now REALLY see how much love we have for our kids. I am also a former cop of 5 years and a current federal agent of about 5 years so I can't pass up a chance to support a worthy cause like this involving cops or law enforcement. God Bless the children this raffle can and will affect and Blessed are the Peacemakers.

Thanks again to everyone involved for LTW#5. I will post a range report ASAP!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:05 pm 
LTW Supporter
LTW Supporter

I said congrats before, but now that we know who won it, I'll say it again:
Congratulations!

I have to say, that is my favorite LTW gun yet.
Shoot the snot out of it. I want to see pictures in a year when the blue is worn around the edges, and again in a couple more years when the whole gun has worn to a light gray.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:30 pm 

jasmap,
No apology is required. I am sure there was plenty of confusion surrounding the two raffles being drawn. Congratulations on your good luck and another heartfelt thanks to the LTW crew. I look forward to seeing a range report soon.

John

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:39 am 
Board Member
Board Member

I've talked to both these winners over the last couple days and both are great guys. Congrats to both of yas and thanks for your support.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:04 am 

I went to Heirloom Precision and picked up LTW #5 yesterday. All I can say is WOW! This gun is gorgeous. Pictures do not do it justice. I was also more than impressed with the Burke knife. The quality of the folder is obvious when you hold it.

That was the 1st time I had met Ted Yost and I gotta say he was a heckuva nice guy. He somehow keeps his shop's work area clean....I say somehow because I can't even keep my reloading bench clean for more than a couple of weeks. Jason Burton was also there but he busy working. These guys were there at the shop late on a Saturday. They're clearly dedicated.

Thanks again to everyone involved. I'm in love with this #5 package!