Visit us on facebook

It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:07 am 

Hello
Last Sunday Morning being Easter started out Great for me. I had a Nice Easter basket filled with Candy and an Easter card from my wife. We headed off together to a Gun show about Two Hours North of where we live to spend the morning seeing some of my Gun show buddies and checking out the guns. I had seen a Nice S&W Model 27-2 Blued 6" .357 Magnum revolver the day before and Mentioned a trade offer to the seller that seemed to catch his Interest. I brought the revolver I wanted to trade him and got this Model 27-2 complete with it's Presentation case, tools and paperwork. I had Taken it out to our Car and was Locking it in the trunk, when I was approached by my wife, telling me my gun show buddy needed to see me for my Opinion on a S&W revolver a seller was Offering him. I Hustled back into the show and my Buddy Handed me a Nickel model 15-4 Combat Masterpiece. It had some minor Bruises on it's Finish but nothing a little Flitz would not take care of. It was Offered at $300.00 with it's original box, paperwork and Tools so I told my Buddy it had been a Very Long time since I had seen one of these in Nickel so I felt the price was right on it. He paid the seller and I took it from him and started stripping it right down to the frame since it was slow in the gun show due to the Holiday and I was Bored , I figured it was a good time to clean this Nice revolver up for my Buddy as a Favor. While I had it all apart my wife stopped by his tables and asked who owned that revolver ?, and I shared with her my Buddy had just Brought it and I was just cleaning it up for him as a favor Because I was Bored. She asked if it was not just like the one I used to have but swapped off a couple of years ago, then had swappers remorse ? I said it was, but this one was in even Better shape than the one I had swapped.She walked away smiling and I continued to Flitz this revolver Producing a nice shine and taking away all the minor scratch's. I Put it all together and Placed it in my Buddies glass case and Made the rounds seeing the rest of my Gun show pals. My wife came to me after awhile and asked if I was ready to leave ? I said I was, so she told me to wait in the Lobby as she Needed to se an old friend and tell him goodbye before we left. I was standing with my Back to the show speaking with the show promoter when my wife snuck up behind me, Kissed me on the Cheek and said "Happy Easter" handing me this model 15-4 Combat masterpiece. I was shocked that she had gone back and Bought that Combat Masterpiece for me from my Buddy when I was Not Paying attention, she snuck back over to his Tables and struck up the deal. She never ceases to amaze me even after being with her for well over 23 Years she still gets one up on me once in awhile.. Here is that model 27-2 .357 Magnum revolver and the Model 15-4 Combat Masterpiece I spoke of making my Easter Sunday a very Good day. Regards, Kurt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:37 pm 

OK Kurt...another beautiful find...but you're gonna have to stop this stuff!!! I am now officially AFRAID to come down there and meet you and Gunfighter this summer....I'm afraid to see what I will be leaving without!!! :shock: --John

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:58 pm 

That 15-4 is the identical twin of one I picked up this summer for $300. It didn't have the box and papers but it looks like it has seen less than a box of ammo in it's life.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:10 am 

JR Munsey wrote:
OK Kurt...another beautiful find...but you're gonna have to stop this stuff!!! I am now officially AFRAID to come down there and meet you and Gunfighter this summer....I'm afraid to see what I will be leaving without!!! :shock: --John

Hello John
Not to worry. I can bring any of them you would like to fondle or shoot. Regards, Kurt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:09 am 
Members

great looking pair of sixguns , do you ever shoot them ????
robbt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm 

robbt wrote:
great looking pair of sixguns , do you ever shoot them ????
robbt

Hello robbt
Sure, I just clean them well when I am done with them...Kurt