Visit us on facebook

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Recent S&W's
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:54 am 

Not sure if they are really collectible as they have all been used to varying degrees but they were all in calibers I really enjoy shooting and they were priced right so I could not pass them up.

A P&R'd M25-5 45 Colt. This is a "big throat" gun but shoots .457" 260 gr SWC's from Beartooth Bullets beautifully. I have since swapped out the front sight for a straight blued one.

A M25-2 45 ACP. I have 45 AR brass on order from Starline so I do not have to deal with moon clips.

And two P&R'd M629's which I believe were only made for a couple of years. The 6" now wearing a pair of Herrett's stocks which I much prefer when shooting the 44's. Sorry for the poor 4" photo. I just realized I have not taken any of it and only had the internet seller photo.

Post subject: Re: Recent S&W's
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 am 

Hello Boxhead
Nice S&W's you have there. I too have a Model 25-5 Like your blued one that shoots fine. I had a model 25-2 but it would not group well so it went Bye-Bye... :mrgreen: Those P&R Model 629's are a rare find, they made them early on as the 629 was designed off the famous model 29....Kurt