Visit us on facebook

It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 am 
Members

Greetings....I have been a member of this forum for more than two years now. The members here have always been polite and informative, providing good conversation and stimulating debate without the personal digs and insults that you see on so many other forums.

I want to throw out some props to the LTW Boards members. I have custom builds that were done by Jason Burton and Dave Erickson as well as some machine work help from Chuck Rogers for my first attempt at my own build, and a holster from John Ralston. All of these genetlemen have been a pleasure to work with.

What prompts this thread is the interaction with over the past week or so with Jason and with John Ralston. Jason has a second build in the que for me which we had originally looked at delivering right around the first of this year, the economy being what it is combined with having to replace the AC unit put a ding in my secret build fund and predicated the need to delay the work and delivery. Jason and I spoke today and laid out the plan for a mid-April delivery. A true gentleman and an industry professional.

I am resuming a 22year police career after spending the last four years in police equipment sales. The agency I am going to work for madates Glock 22's......yeah, I know.........and I am desperately in need of a couple of concealment holsters for the first few weeks of orientation before moving to uniform and for off-duty use. I know I could have gone with some good off-the-rack stuff from Galco, Safariland or some other major manufacturers, but I have been spoiled by the quality of and use of John Ralston's IBS for some time now. When I contacted John and explained that I needed an IBS and CBS along with a mag pouch on the quick....he stepped up and worked to meet my need in a most expediant manner.

Now if I can jsut talk the Chief into issuing 1911's and some of Stan Chen's ammo........

Guys, this is why you are the leaders in this industry. My hat is off to each you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:49 am 
Members

I too have had great experiences with both Jason and John. Both have gone beyond what was expected and went out of their way to help me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 am 
LTW Supporter
LTW Supporter

I could not have said it better.

bodyarmorguy-pm incoming.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm 
Board Member
Board Member

Thanks guys. But guess what-- we stand on your shoulders. LTW supporters and contributors are what holds it all up, and it's an honor for us to do what we do, enabled by all of you.

Bodyarmorguy, I remember you well and look forward to having SHOT in your 'hood again..... I prefer it to Vegas by a huge margin. Al, I always look for you at SHOT.... next year maybe? I still carry and enjoy the knife.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:32 pm 
LTW Supporter
LTW Supporter

Thanks Ned. I was saving to make it there but then a case of Woodford Reserve showed up and, well..................